Please follow the relevant link below to access our passenger portal to buy tickets for Routes IOD02, IOD03 and IOD04. Before purchasing a ticket please read our attached Terms and Conditions. The link to the waiting list for 2021/22 is below , however, this is only open for those currently travelling and their siblings. New students will have the option to add their names at the beginning of May.
Single tickets are available for those who only use the service one way every day, however, these will have to be bought on a daily basis. They can be bought up to a maximum of 72 hours in advance.
Return tickets are available on a daily basis. Again they can be bought a maximum of 72 hours in advance.
Weekly tickets can be bought a week in advance and you don't have to worry about logging in to the passenger portal every day to book your ticket. In accordance with our terms and conditions, we will not offer a refund for any days off school other than if it is for more than 2 weeks or due to isolation.
Flexi tickets – this ticket is available to only those who use the service on a morning or evening only, maybe once or twice a week. There will be a limited number of these tickets available for each coach for the amount of children we are aware of travelling a.m. or p.m. only. A bulk payment is taken from you for a maximum of 20 trips and every time your child scans, the fare is deducted from your account. If your child uses the service on a morning and then again in an afternoon you will be charged twice so this option is only for one way. You will be notified by text message if your account is running low on funds and needs to be topped up or if you go into arrears. Please note, however, if you are in arrears, transport will be suspended until you are back in credit again.
We also offer a termly ticket which has the option to pay monthly rather than paying for the full term outright. Again no refund will be given other than if your child is off school for more than 2 weeks or due to isolation.
IOD02 COACH 1 NEWTOWN ROAD, MOORHOUSE ROAD, BELLE VUE TO CALDEW SCHOOL, DALSTON
IOD02 COACH 2 SANDSFIELD PARK, ORTON ROAD, WIGTON ROAD TO CALDEW SCHOOL, DALSTON
IOD03 COACH 1 CARLISLE, DALSTON, DOBBIES AND THURSBY TO NELSON THOMLINSON SCHOOL, WIGTON
To be added
IOD03 COACH 2 DALSTON, DOBBIES AND THURSBY TO NELSON THOMLINSON SCHOOL, WIGTON
To be added
IOD04 BURGH BY SANDS, THURSTONFIELD, GREAT ORTON AND THURSBY TO NELSON THOMLINSON SCHOOL, WIGTON
To be added
• Improved communication - Be the first to know when a bus is running late with our SMS based service alerts.
• Effortless payments - Payments that manage themselves without the stress of having to find the right change every week.
• Safety first - No physical cash to touch and tickets are scanned up to a foot away from the device, helping distance your child and our staff.
• Never lose your ticket - With 24/7 access to your ticket in the Passenger Portal, you’ll always be able to access your ticket on your phone or printed out, putting a stop to replacement ticket fees.
• Safeguarding - Rest assured that we know if your child has boarded our bus and when.
• A fairer system - Technology helps ensure every passenger is a valid paying customer which ensures everyone gets a fair price.
• Convenient ticket purchasing - No longer restricted to just office hours, you can now buy your tickets 24/7.
• Simple renewals - Renewing your term or annual ticket is as easy as a single button press.
2021/22 Waiting list